1) Which “Alice in Wonderland” character shouted, “off with his head!”?
(Queen of Hearts)
2) What is the most common blood type in humans?
3) What is Chandler’s last name on the TV show “Friends”?
4) Canada is made up of how many provinces?
(10– Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Manitoba, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.)
5) Name ONE of the Barrie Colts’ mascots?
(Charlie Colt -OR- Charlie Horse)
6) Which common kitchen item is made up of sodium and chlorine atoms?
7) When found on a vehicle’s speedometer, what do the letters M-P-H stand for?
(Miles Per Hour)
8) David Letterman turns 71 today, what year was he born in?
9) Approximately 2 percent of all people have WHAT eye colour?
10) Mark Zuckerberg is one of the co-founders of which social media platform?