1) TRUE OR FALSE: A slug’s blood is green.
2) What US state is famous for their juicy peaches?
3) In the Disney movie, Bambi, what is the name of the rabbit?
4) Who painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
5) What is the name of the Toronto Blue Jays mascot?
(Ace – or – Junior)
6) What is 15 divided by 3 equal?
7) How is the number 5 written in Roman numerals?
8) Where did the sport of curling originate?
9) An animal that lives part of its life on land and part in water, is known as WHAT?
10) SPELL amphibian