Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- Name the cartoon character that uses the catch phrase “Whats up doc?”
- What do the companies Goodyear and Bridgestone make?
- On a standard keyboard, what letter is beside the Tab key?
- Finish this Dr. Seuss book title: One Fish Two Fish Red Fish _____________
- What is the name of the process used by plants to convert sunlight into food?
- Who is the only person in Britain that does not require a driving licence to legally drive?
- Which actor currently portrays Captain America?
- In the board game snakes & ladders, which cause you to move back spaces?
- Sodium chloride is also known as this common household item.
- In the mathematical acronym “BEDMAS” what does the E stand for?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Bugs Bunny, (2) Tires, (3) Q, (4) Blue Fish (5) Photosynthesis (6) The Queen (7) Chris Evans (8) Snakes (9) Salt, (10) Exponents
* BEDMAS is the acronym for order of operations meanings Brackets then Exponents then Division/Multiplication then Addition/Subtraction