Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- From what tree do acorns come from?
- Who stole Christmas in a Dr Seuss book?
- What is the name of Winnie the Pooh’s donkey friend?
- Which sea separates Europe from Africa
- What type of eclipse occurs when the moon passes between the earth and the sun?
- Which animals live in lodges and are notable for gnawing trees?
- Spell the word gnawing
- What country did Lego originate?
- How many degrees does a circle have?
- What is the only vowel not on the top row of a computer keyboard
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Oak, (2) The Grinch, (3) Eeyore, (4) Mediterranean, (5) Solar Eclipse, (6) Beaver, (7) G N A W I N G, (8) Denmark, (9) 360, (10) A