1. In this Christmas Carol, who was seen kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night?
2. What vegetable is often used for the nose on a snowman?
3. Which current artist now has the title of fastest selling album in its debut week?
4. How many decades make up a century?
5. Name one of the “green” properties on a traditional Monopoly board.
6. What Character did Jennifer Grey play in Dirty Dancing?
7. What company makes the line Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu toys?
8. If there are 365 days in a year, what day does Christmas land on?
9. What do Santa’s reindeer pull him in?
10. In the acronym USB, what does the U stand for?
Scroll down for the answers!
(1) Mommy, (2) Carrot, (3) Adele, (4) 10, (5) Pacific Ave. / North Carolina Ave. / Pennsylvania Ave., (6) Baby, (7) Lego, (8) 359, (9) His sleigh, (10) Universal (Universal Serial Bus)