1. What is a group of alligators called?
2. In Disney’s “The Little Mermaid” what does Ariel trade to get her legs
3. What animal is on the Canadian Nickel
4. How many original reindeer did Santa have?
5. What does “fm” stand for in terms of radio broadcasting?
6. CW’s highly anticipated “Riverdale” TV show set to release in 2017 is based on which comic book series
7. Sing the next line in this carol; Jingle bells, jingle bells______________________
Jingle all the way
8. How many continents are there
7 (Africa / Antartica / Asia/ Australia/ Europe/ North America/ South America)
9. If listed alphabetically; which continent would come first
10. How many times does 25 (twenty five) go into 1000 (one thousand)