1) Kool FM is celebrating 10 years on the air in January of 2016 by giving away how many Trips with the KOOL FM Jet?
2) Who is Luke Skywalker’s Father?
3) On this day in 1999 everybody was afraid of what technical problem?
4) Snow White Live with how many dwarfs?
5) Name one of the two Dwarfs who names started with the letter D?
6) Who is the sports anchor who co-hosts Coach Corner alongside Don Cherry on Hockey Night in Canada?
7) Traditionally what colour is the line along centre ice that separates the two zones in Hockey?
8) Name one of Alvin the Chipmunks 2 brothers
9) What is the highest number you can roll with a pair of dice?
10) How many quarters are there in a game of football?
Scroll down for the answers!!
(1) 10, (2) Darth Vader or Anakin Skywalker, (3) Y2K or the Millennium Bug, (4) 7, (5) Doc or Dopey, (6) Ron McLean, (7) Red, (8) Simon or Theodore, (9) 12, (10) 4