1. What fast food chain has the slogan “Finger Lickin good”?
2. Who is the manufacturer of a Civic?
3. Pacific, Mountain and Central, are all examples of what?
Answer: Time zones
4. What boy band group released “I want it that way” in 1999?
Answer: Backstreet boys
5. How many members were a part of the Backstreet Boys at that time?
6. The Dingo is a type of dog native to what country?
7. The Australian flag is made of white, blue and what other colour?
8. Which of the following cereals is not made by Kellogg’s? Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, or Lucky Charms?
Answer: Lucky Charms
9. What is 2×2 divided by 2?
10. Spell liaison