1) The Raptors just traded their franchise player to the San Antonio Spurs. Who was the player?
2) Hotel Transylvania 3 is out in theatres. NAME the SNL alum who voices Count Dracula in the film?
3) What is a meteor called when it hits Earth?
4) Portugal is bordered by what other country?
5) NAME the tech company whose logo is a fruit with a bite taken out of it?
6) SPELL: Independent.
7) How many provinces are there in Canada?
8) What is the main ingredient used to make guacamole?
9) You buy a total of 7 steaks for $42. How much did each steak cost individually?
10) If you were to check the time on Big Ben, what country would you be in?