1) TRUE OR FALSE: Africa is the only continent that has land both at the Equator and the Prime Meridian
2) Does the word ‘clandestine’ mean secret or colourful?
3) Which fictional city is the home of Batman?
4) What sport did Babe Ruth play?
5) It’s Sandra Bullock’s birthday! NAME the movie she played a cop undercover as a beauty pageant contestant.
6) What is the name of the bear in ‘The Jungle Book’?
7) What American state is called the Golden State?
8) What is the top selling spice in the world?
9) Who wrote the play ‘Macbeth’?
10) What was the name of the character Jerry Seinfeld played on the TV show ‘Seinfeld’?