1) Neapolitan Ice Cream is typically Vanilla, Chocolate and what other flavour?
2) TRUE OR FALSE: Electrons are larger than molecules.
3) What team in the NBA did LeBron James just recently sign with?
(Los Angeles Lakers)
4) If Johnny had three quarters, a dime and two loonies. How much change does he have?
5) What is one of the most common caffeinated drinks in the world that does NOT contain alcohol?
6) SPELL: Neighbourhood.
7) How many degrees are there in a circle?
8) What weather tool is used to measure air pressure?
9) How many arms do most Starfish have?
10) Which actress played Rachel Green in the TV show ‘FRIENDS’?