1) How do you say goodbye in French?
2) The Toronto Marlies are in game 7 of the Calder Cup tonight against the Texas Stars. Which NHL team is Texas affiliated with?
3) What is Batman’s real name?
4) Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson are engaged after less than a month of dating. What Nickelodeon TV show did Ariana get her acting start on? Hannah Montana OR Victorious?
5) What delicious festival kicks off tomorrow at the Innisfil Recreation Complex?
6) TRUE OR FALSE: It takes the moon 12 months to revolve the Earth.
(False: One month)
7) What food is the leading source of salmonella poisoning?
8) FINISH THE LYRIC: “In west Philadelphia born and raised”…
(On the playground is where I spent most of my days)
9) FIFA awarded 2026 WHAT to North America?
10) In the Peanuts cartoon and comics, what colour is Woodstock?