Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- What day of the week does the American Independence Day fall on this year?
- If you suffer from aquaphobia, what are you afraid of?
- Where was yesterday’s blue jays game played?
- Which country is the biggest producer of coffee?
- This Peanuts Character is known to carry his blanket with him and is the younger brother of Lucy, who is he
- The Perfume “Mad Love” is by which musical artist?
- Spell Platypus
- Name one of the two locations you can watch outdoor movies for FREE this summer in Barrie?
- What festival takes place July 1-3rd in Barrie and will close part of Dunlop street for the 3 days?
- If you had two hundred dollars in quarters, how many quarters would you have?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Monday, (2) Water, (3) Toronto (Rogers Centre), (4) Brazil, (5) Linus, (6) Katy Perry, (7) P L A T Y P U S, (8) Heritage Park / Park Place, (9) Promenade days, (10) 800