1. Toy Story Land is opening in what American theme Park?
Answer: Disney World
2. What is the date of the first day of Spring?
Answer: March 20th
3. Yesterday the Dallas Stars faced the Toronto Maple Leafs… who won the game?
4. What green plant with only 3 leaves is a symbol of Irish heritage and culture?
Answer: Shamrock (clover)
5. Who is the renowned physicist that passed away yesterday at the age of 76?
Answer: Stephen Hawking’s
6. Stephen Hawkins suffered from ALS most of his life, what is ALS also known as?
Answer: Lou Gehrig’s or Motor neurone disease (MND)
7. If Sam is 60 today, what year was she born in?
8. T/F Moosehead is a type of Canadian Beer?
9. March 20th falls on what day of the week?
10. What tv show with host Howie Mendel is making its return later this year?
Answer: Deal or No Deal