Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. What do people often do to others on April 1st?
2. When is the first official day of summer?
3. Animals come out of hibernation in the spring, which of the following is NOT an animal that hibernates-a BEAR / a BAT /a FOX?
4. What colour is the letter “S” on superman’s costume?
5. Maple Syrup is made from boiling what from Maple trees?
6. What type of flowers will be sold in April to support the Canadian Cancer Society?
7. What classic Disney movie is releasing a live action version in April?
8. What is the name of the hunting / fishing / camping store in Park Place Barrie?
9. Twitter has a limit 140 characters per post, what is the limit on Facebook?
10. True or False, Lord Frederick Stanley, who the Stanley Cup is named after, also played on one of the original six teams?
(1) Play Pranks / Jokes, (2) Monday June 20th, (3) FOX, (4) Red, (5) Sap, (6) Daffodils, (7) Jungle Book, (8) Cabela’s, (9) There is no limit, (10) False