1. There was a Farmer who had a WHAT and Bingo was his name-o?
2. Which accessory do people wear on their face to protect their eyes from the sun
3. Which artist announced her “Witness – the world tour” this week
4. Name the coffee company that has a green mermaid in there logo
5. In the NHL playoffs, which team is leading the series between the Penguins & the Senators
6. Super Hero’s Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Captain America are part of which fictitious superhero team?
7. When translated into French, what is the first line of the Canadian National Anthem
8. Today is national Caesar Day, spell Caesar
C A E S A R
9. The Jays are playing the Braves tonight, which U.S city are the Braves from
10. Not including today, how many days are left in May