1. Today is Thursday, November 23rd… how many letters are in the word “Thursday”?
2. Tomorrow the Barrie Colts have an away game against the ‘Guelph Storm”, what city is their game in?
3. What city in the United States is known as the “Windy City”?
4. In the nursery rhyme Jack & Jill, why did Jack and Jill go up the hill?
Answer: To fetch a pail of water
5. T/F Mr Potato Head was the first toy advertised on tv?
6. Spell Diameter.
7. Who was Canada’s first female prime minister?
Answer: Kim Campbell
8. In 2001 the first Harry Potter movie was released, how many Harry Potter movies have been released since?
9. Pi is the ratio of a circles circumference to its diameter, what are the first 3 digits of Pi?
Answer: 3.14. If they say 3,1,4 it is correct- they don’t have to say “decimal”)
10. How do you say goodbye in French?
Answer: Au Revoir