1. What is the tallest animal in the world?
2. In the acronym RSVP, what does the R stand for
3. In humans, what is the only internal organ capable of regenerating lost tissue?
4. What league do the Toronto Argonauts play in
5. Spell Argonauts
Answer: A R G O N A U T S
6. This Sunday the Barrie Colts are the visiting team against the Generals…what city will they be playing in?
7. What is the hometown of the Tragically Hip?
8. What is the name for trees that never lose their leaves?
9. What does 300 subtract 182 equal?
10. Who won last night’s Leafs game
Answer: The Leafs