1. On a compass what direction does the letter W represent
2. What colour of wine is chardonnay
3. How many s’ are in the word espresso
4. Which cartoon character was always after the road runner?
Wile E Coyote
5. Which nanny sang ‘a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down’?
6. Alexander Fleming discovered this antibiotic, what is it?
7. Game one goes today for the Toronto Blue Jays in the ALDS, what does the D stand for?
8. Who are the Toronto Blue Jays playing today?
9. What is the proper name for the red bits that hang off of a turkey’s beak
Snoods (not to be confused with the wattles, that hang from the neck)
10. If you have 18 people over for thanksgiving dinner and one third want a piece of pumpkin pie, how many pieced do you need?