1) If you have twin babies that are NOT identical twins, they are known as what kind of twins?
2) How many Oceans are there in the world?
(5 – Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, Southern)
3) Of the 5 classifications; mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, and amphibians, what class do Frogs fall under?
4) Name the event happening this weekend at Heritage Park that asks men to wear women’s shoes in support of the Women & Children’s Shelter of Barrie.
(Walk A Mile/Walk A Mile in Her Shoes)
5) SPELL: Beginning.
(B E G I N N I N G)
6) The new trailer for Season 4 of Riverdale was released this week. Which character does Cole Sprouse play?
7) Name one of the two planets in our solar system known as “gas giants”.
8) If you have 2 loonies and 20 quarters, how much money do you have?
9) TRUE OR FALSE: The Blue Jays face the Yankees tonight.
(FALSE – Red Sox)
10) French fries topped with cheese curds and brown gravy is known as what?