1. What is the human body’s largest organ
2. Is it Land or Water that covers most of the Earth’s surface
3. If listed alphabetically, which planet would be listed first
4. Honey Crisp, Fuji, and golden delicious are all types of what
5. What type of scientist studies living things
6. In the nursery rhyme ‘Jack and Jill’, what do Jack and Jill go up the hill to fetch?
A pail of water
7. The Barrie Colts Season opener is tonight and the play the 67’s. Where are the 67’s from
8. Spell Barrie Colts backwards
S T L O C E I R R A B
9. Which body system moves blood through the body?
10. What is 1075 minus 850