Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- The CNE is coming up this month, what does CNE stand for?
2.What does the children’s character oscar the grouch live in?
- What is the 5th consonant in the alphabet
4.In the nursery rhyme little miss muffet, what did she sit on?
5.This superhero has also been called the dark knight and the called crusader?
6.If you get high lights are you lightening or darkening your hair?
7.What store can you buy team Canada’s official olympic clothing
8.Red delicious is a type of apple, spell delicious
- Zach Galifianakis is the voice of what character in the upcoming lego batman movie
- A box of staples cost $2.45, You have a twoonie, a Nickel and a quarter, do you have enough to buy it?
Scroll below for the answers!!!!!
(1) Canadian National Exhibition, (2) Garbage Can, (3) G, (4) A tuffet, (5) Batman, (6) Lightening, (7) Hudson’s bay / the bay, (8) D e l i c i o u s, (9) The Joker, (10) No