1) How many reindeer traditionally pull Santa’s sleigh, NOT including Rudolph?
(8 – Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen)
2) Name the fictional character who stole from the rich to give to the poor.
3) If you buy 2 dozen candy canes for your Christmas tree but break 4 of them, how many are you left with?
4) The National Lampoon’s Vacation movies are all about what family?
5) Today is Ozzy Osbourne’s birthday. He was previously the lead vocalist of what heavy metal band?
6) SPELL: Elimination.
(E L I M I N A T I O N)
7) Name the Canadian NHL hockey player who wore the now retired number 7 for the Toronto Maple Leafs.
8) In Ontario, what is our next statutory holiday this year?
9) Name the game in which a player acts out a phrase without speaking, while other members of the team try to guess what the phrase is.
10) What animal is in the Roots logo?