1. RVH is the acronym for what in Barrie?
2. What does a person often wear on their wrist that tells time?
3. What company makes the Fit Bit?
4. Who won in this children’s story – The tortoise or the hare?
5. In a Christmas Carol, who was Ebenezer Scrooges dead business partner?
6. Name one of the 3 ingredients in a s’more?
7. Name the two colours associated to Christmas?
8. On a turkey, the “dark” meat is on what part of the bird?
9. “Sleigh bells ring, are you listening” are the first lines in what Christmas song?
10. What does Santa carry his toys in?
Scroll down for the answers!
(1) Royal Victoria Hospital, (2) Watch, (3) Apple, (4) The Tortoise (5) Jacob Marley, (6) Graham Cracker / Chocolate / Marshmallow, (7) Red & Green, (8) Leg, (9) Winter Wonderland, (10) A sack/a bag