1. Yesterday the Toronto Raptors played the Detroit Pistons, who won the game?
2. What place did Canada finish in the overall metal count in this year’s 2018 Winter games?
3. True or False – Canada won 27 medals at this year’s winter games?
4. What is 27 multiplied by 2?
5. Chris Harrison has been the host of what reality tv show since 2002?
Answer: The bachelor
6. Shiraz is a grape variety grown throughout the world typically used to make what colour of wine?
7. Spell Shiraz
8. Who sings the song “Slow Hands” that was released last year?
Answer: Niall Horan
9. What group was this artist a member of?
Answer One Direction
10. A “puggle” is a crossbreed dog breed combining a pug and what other breeds?