1. Yesterday was also referred to as (Blank) Monday
2. What bird is on the Canadian one dollar coin?
3. It’s said that April showers bring what?
4. What is the name of the city the Simpsons live in?
5. What letter comes before K in the alphabet?
6. Which reoccurring character will you not see in Fuller House”
7. In what city is the 61st annual All-Star game being held on January 31st?
8. The opposite of Goodbye?
9. Who is Popeye’s girlfriend?
10. If you buy one dozen apples and eat one third on the way home, how many did you eat?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Blue, (2) Loon, (3) May Flowers, (4) Springfield, (5) J, (6) Michelle, (7) Nashville, (8) Hello, (9) Olive Oyl, (10) 4