- What is the postal abbreviation for Yukon?
- Harry has 100 balloons; half of those balloons are red. If Harry sells half of his red balloons, how many red balloons will he have left in total?
- Which famous kid’s movie features large creatures known as ‘Bergens’?
- Trout, barracuda and carp are all types of what?
- TRUE OR FALSE: The total length of your circulatory system stretches to over 96 thousand kilometers.
- In the ‘Peanuts’ cartoon and comics, what colour is Woodstock?
- What is another word for a lexicon?
- Which breakfast cereal was Sonny Cuckoo Bird cuckoo for?
- What plant makes up most of the Great Panda’s diet?
- What did the crocodile in the movie ‘Peter Pan’ swallow?