1. Winterfest is this weekend, which city in Simcoe County is hosting this annual festival
2. True or False, this year is a leap year
3.What’s the name of the metal that can deprive Superman of his powers?
4. Spell Kryptonite
k r p t o n i t e
5. By what nickname are the Academy Awards also known as?
6. In the game of Monopoly, how much is a player awarded for drawing the Community Chest card that announces, “you have just won second prize in a beauty contest”
7. Jasmine / long grain and Basmati are examples of what
8. What is the name of Pinocchio’s dad
9. What article of clothing are you shopping for if you’re sized up by a Brannock Device; shoes / a hat / bathing suit?
10. If you needed 12 dozen cookies for a bake sale and you baked a half a dozen every day. How many days would it take you to bake 12 dozen cookes?