- Ricky Gervais is hosting what upcoming awards show?
- What is the name of the protective outer layer on a tree?
- The Heisman Trophy is presented to the most outstanding player in which sport?
- Sonny the Cuckoo Bird was cuckoo for what breakfast cereal?
- How many Tours de Fance’s has Neil Armstrong won?
- What is the name of Hemans Wizard friend?
- What City is the Canadian Walk of Fame located in?
- What kind of birds are the only ones able to fly backwards?
- This musical artist in 1997 landed a Golden Globe award for her role in Evita.
- If the months are numbered 1 thru 12, what numbered month does Easter fall in this year?
Scroll down for the answers!!
(1) Golden Globes, (2) Bark, (3) College Football, (4) Cocoa Puffs, (5) None (Neil Armstrong was an astronaut, Lance Armstrong won 7 but had his titles taken away), (6) Orko, (7) Toronto, (8) Hummingbirds, (9) Madonna, (10) 3rd (March 27th is Easter this year)