1) A ‘doe’ is what kind of animal?
(A Female Deer)
2) TRUE OR FALSE: Owls are far-sighted, meaning that anything within a few inches of their eyes can’t be seen properly.
3) What is the largest country in the world?
4) What is the boiling point of water?
(100 °C, 212°F)
5) A BLT stands for bacon, lettuce and what?
6) In the World Cup of Soccer, what team is playing Belgium in the Semi-Final?
7) SPELL: Amateur
8) Justin Bieber is reportedly engaged to whom?
9) What is the longest bone in the Human body?
(The Femur, Thighbone)
10) How many degrees are there in a triangle?