Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie view Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. True of False, Facebook now lets you use emoji’s?
2. In the Simpson’s what vegetable is on the curtains in the Simpsons kitchen?
3. Spell Ontario backwards
4. “Celebrities Read Mean Tweets” is from which famous Talk Show?
5. Finish the nursery rhyme “Ring-a-round the Rosie”
6. How many Jacks are in a deck of cards?
7. Tree, warrior and Pigeon are all poses from which exercise?
8. Vienna is the Capital City of which Country?
9. Finding Dory is the soon to be released sequel to what movie?
10. The terms Ascot, Windsor, and Prince Albert refer to tying what?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) True, (2) Carrots, (3) O I R A T N O, (4) Jimmy Kimmel, (5) A Pocket Full of Posies, (6) 4, (7) Yoga, (8) Austria, (9) Finding Nemo, (10) A tie