Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
1. In Tennis, what is the name of 0 points?
2. The “Fab Four” refers to what musical group
3. What month has the emerald as the birth stone?
4. What country is directly south of the United States?
5. The term for flower or plant that grows back every year without having to be replanted
6. What is the name of Seth Rogan’s new, Rated R, animated movie?
7. If you found 80 Easter eggs equally split in 5 different colours, how many of each colour do you have?
8. The Mackenzie River is Canada’s longest river, and second in north America. What is the longest river in North America?
9. What is the next number in this sequence 15 / 12 / 9 …………….
10. On a Computer Keyboard, what letter is between Q and E
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Love, (2) Beatles, (3) May, (4) Mexico, (5) Perennial , (6) Sausage Party, (7) 16, (8) The Mississippi, (9) 6, (10) W