Powered by Georgian Chevrolet at 65 Barrie View Drive or click Georgian.ca.”
- Palaeontology is the study of what
- Many children use this mode of transportation to get to and from school
- On a clock, if the big hand is on 12 and the little hand is on 3 what time would it be?
- True or false the jungle book story was written by Walt Disney?
- Who will the Raptors be taking on tonight in game one of the Eastern Conference Finals?
- What fast food chain is home to the “Teen Burger”
- What does the O in H2O stand for?
- David has zero fewer pears than Amy. Amy has five pears. How many pears does David have?
- If an average person counted all of their fingers and toes, how many would they have?
- Today is Jordan Knight’s birthday, what group is he most known for being a part of
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Fossils, (2) A (school) bus, (3) 3 o’clock, (4) False, the story was written by Rudyard Kipling, (5) Cleveland Cavaliers, (6) A& W, (7) Oxygen, (8) 0, (9) 20, (10) New Kids on the Block (NKOTB)