1) In the NATO phonetic alphabet, which word is used for the letter “A”?
2) What was the name of the group in the movie Grease that was made up of Rizzo, Frenchie, Jan and Marty?
(The Pink Ladies)
3) TRUE OR FALSE: A Cassowary is a type of flightless bird.
4) A botanist is someone who studies WHAT?
5) NAME the character Jim Parsons plays on the ‘The Big Bang Theory’?
6) The Toronto Raptors were at home last night playing the New Orleans Pelicans. Which team won?
7) What was the name of Ariel’s fish friend in ‘The Little Mermaid’?
8) In which art gallery is the Mona Lisa kept in?
9) What is the title of the person who directs an orchestra?
10) H2O is the chemical symbol for what liquid?