1. This Friday is one of the busiest days in retail, what is the nickname given to it
2. When at the bank; If you had two thousand one hundred and fifty dollars and wanted it all in ten dollar bills. How many ten dollar bills would you ask for
3.Which American inventor is generally given credit for the invention of the lightning rod?
4.Grain, hops, yeast, and water are the four MAIN ingredients in which beverage
5. Tomorrow from 11 to 7 which sandwich can you purchase at McDonald’s to support Zach Makes Tracks & RVH
6.What type of bridge is the Golden Gate Bridge?
7. True or False, when frightened an ostrich will bury its head in the sand
8. What ingredient in bread causes it to rise?
9. The Taj Mahal is located in India, spell Taj Mahal
T A J M A H A L
10. The desire to eat strange things that are non-nutritive is known as what?