1) What is the name given for an area of land where apple trees are grown?
2) “Melts in your mouth, not your hand” is the slogan for which candy-coated chocolate brand?
3) The Platypus, Wombat, and Dingo are all animals native to which Continent?
4) Today is Bruno Mars’ birthday. FILL IN THE BLANK: “Cause what you don’t understand is I’d catch a (blank) for ya”
5) On a periodic table, what is the chemical symbol for Sodium?
6) TRUE OR FALSE: Canada and the United States both celebrate Thanksgiving this weekend.
(FALSE – Only Canada)
7) The Addams Family animated movie comes to theatres this week. What is Gomez and Morticia’s daughter’s name?
8) Karen bought 100 cupcakes for her party. If 85% of the cupcakes are gone, how many is Karen left with?
9) The NBA pre-season has begun. The regular season starts October 22nd; which is exactly how many weeks away from today?
10) SPELL: Receive.
(R E C E I V E )