1) What is the name of Winnie the Pooh’s donkey friend?
2) The Emmys were last night. What city did it take place in?
3) How many points are scored for a touchdown in NFL football?
4) Which metal is heavier – silver or gold?
5) What classic film is the line “Here’s lookin’ at you kid” from?
6) What is the capital of Italy?
7) SPELL: Apricot.
8) How many days are in a leap year?
9) Actor, James Gandolfini would have been 57 today. What was the name of the HBO TV series was he best known for starring in?
10) In regards to colour printing, what does the ‘M’ stand for in CMYK?