1) How many months of the year start with the letter ‘A’?
2) What is a half as a percentage?
3) Yesterday the Toronto Argos were in Hamilton taking on which team?
(Hamilton Tiger Cats)
4) SPELL: Beige.
5) What are the famous weapons used by Jedi Knights in the ‘Star Wars’ series?
6) Which country is Tokyo the capital of?
7) In billiards, how many pockets are there on a snooker table?
8) TRUE OR FALSE: Aphrodite is the Greek God of Love and Beauty.
9) What is the state fruit of New York?
10) What do yellow road signs that have an adult and child walking on it mean?