1) The trailer for MARVEL’s Venom was released yesterday. Who plays the title role of Venom in the movie?
2) Spell analysis.
3) NAME the city that was the very FIRST capital of Canada, before it was changed to Ottawa.
4) 16 years ago today Lisa ‘Left Eye’ Lopes passed away in a car accident in Honduras. What all-girl singing group was she a part of?
5) In a game of Golf, what is one under par called on a single hole?
6) What is 20 multiplied by 6 equal?
7) King, Emperor, and Macaroni are all species of WHICH type of flightless bird?
8) Al Pacino turned 78 today. NAME the movie series he played Michael Corleone in.
9) When at a Spa… what do the terms Mani and Pedi mean?
(Manicure & Pedicure)
10) TRUE OR FALSE: Approximately one-quarter of human bones are in the feet.
(TRUE- 52 bones in feet, 206 in the whole body)