1. A regular golf course consists of how many holes
2. Long Island is part of which US State
3. Name the lullaby with the lyrics: Up above the world so high, Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
4. Which is Canada’s smallest province by land area
5. Cabernet Sauvignon is a red wine; spell sauvignon
S A U V I G N O N
6. What is the full date that Labour Day lands on this year
Monday September 4th 2017
7. There are 31 days in August, what day of the week does the 31st land on
8. Her tour stops in Toronto on September 6th and is titled Joanne World Tour, who is she
Lady Ga Ga
9. What is another word for lexicon?
10. Nicole has 87 pencils and Melissa has 53 pencils. How many more pencils does Nicole have then Melissa.