1) What is the real name of the song played traditionally at midnight on New Year’s Eve?
2) What is the official name of the NHL’s Annual Outdoor Hockey Game played on new year’s day?
3) If you were to trade in 126 pennies how many quarters would you be getting back?
4) What is the official name of tomorrow night’s event in Downtown Barrie starring the Sheepdogs and Judy and David?
5) The Current blockbuster “In the Heart of the Sea” is inspired by which great American novel?
6) Before Ryan Seacrest, who was the Host of the “New Year’s Rockin’ Eve”?
7) What is the name of the voice on Apple iPhones?
8) Which famous actor starring in the upcoming film The Revenant, has never won an Oscar?
9) The Company Gund, with the famous slogan “Gotta Getta Gund” is most famous for manufacturing what?
10) Red Stripe Lager is originally manufactured in which country? (Jamaica)
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Auld Lang Syne, (2) Winter Classic, (3) 5… 126 pennies is $1.26 5 quarters = $1.25, (4) Downtown Countdown, (5) Moby Dick, (6)Dick Clark, (7) Siri, (8) Leonardo DiCaprio, (9) Teddy Bears OR stuffed plush animals, (10) Jamaica