1. Harlem Globetrotters play what sport
2. 5 pin and 10 pin refer to what game?
3. What is the French word for love?
4. A Triceratops had how many horns?
5. Spell the word for this item:
6. Fusilli / Penne / Rigatoni are types of what?
7. What month has more days in it based on it being a leap year?
8. True or False, Leonardo DiCaprio won a Golden Globe this past weekend?
9. If your birthday is today, what astrological sign are you?
10. What type of animal is a kingfisher?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Basketball, (2) Bowling, (3) Amour, (4) 3, (5) K L E E N E X, (6) Pasta noodles, (7) February, (8)True (Best Actor Movie Drama – The Revenant), (9) Capricorn, (10) A bird