1. What liquid is usually poured over cereal
2. Clogs / Gladiators / Stilleto’s are worn on which body part
3. Cupid is a symbol used for which holiday
4. An X-Ray looks at injuries in bones or muscles
5. In this nursery rhyme, who sat on a wall before they had a great fall
6. How many years are in a millennium
1000 (one thousand)
7. Spell millennium
M I l l e n n I u m
8. Who won last night’s Leafs game?
9. Which day this week will be the last day of President Obama’s Presidency
10. Charlie baked 3 trays of 12 cookies, she divided them evenly into 4 bags. How many cookies are in each bag?