1. This movie sequel was number one at the box office this past weekend
2. Carly Rae Jepsen is opening for what band at the BMC?
3. Fill in the blank ___________ / Paper / Scissors
4. Barrie’s annual Winterfest happens in what month?
5. Mascara is applied to what?
6. How many seconds are in one minute?
7. What is the next line in this nursery rhyme: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, ……….
8. True or False, in Ontario Junior Kindergarten is not mandatory?
9. A scale is used to measure what?
10. Sidney Crosby is what from what Canadian Province?
Scroll below for the answers!
(1) Ride Along 2, (2) Hedley, (3) ROCK, (4) February, (5) Eyelashes, (6) 60, (7) Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, (8) True (link to Ontario ministry of education for reference) http://bit.ly/1T8Rk6H, (9) Weight, (10) Nova Scotia