- Which planet in our solar system is known for having a ring around it?
- Which artist from Toronto is leading the Juno nominations?
- Mia arrives at school at 8:45am and she finishes 6 hours later. What time does she leave school?
- Which famous children’s book features two characters named Tweedledum and Tweedledee?
(‘Alice in Wonderland’)
- How many cards are there in a standard pack of cards excluding jokers?
- TRUE OR FALSE: ‘Leave It To Beaver’ was the first TV show to put a toilet on TV.
- NAME the quarterback taking the New England Patriots to another Super Bowl this Sunday?
- Which is colder, The North Pole or The South Pole?
- What animal is on the Canadian Quarter?
- ‘Jagged Little Pill’ is becoming a Broadway musical, based off WHICH artist’s album?