1) Camembert, Brie and Goats are all types of what?
2) TRUE OR FALSE: The human skeleton is made up of less than 100 bones.
3) What state is the Grand Canyon located?
4) What National holiday is it today for our neighbours to the south?
(4th of July/Independence day Day)
5) What is a group of Lions called?
6) Which planet in our solar system is farthest from the sun?
7) What is the name of the baby in ‘The Simpsons’?
8) Which NHL superstar did the Toronto Maple Leafs sign recently?
9) ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ remained at the top of the box office this past weekend. Name the male actor that is the main character in the film.
10) How many days are in the month of July?