1. What political party is Justin Trudeau the leader of
2. What is the 3rd month of the year
3. True of False, camels do not always have 2 humps
4. Which ingredient is used in bread that causes it to rise
5. What is the name of the movie that tells the story of the Von Trapp family
The Sound of Music
6. Who painted the 15th century mural known as the last supper
7. Amphibians live part of their life in water and part on land, spell amphibian
A M P H I B I A N
8. A family of 7 bought a baker’s dozen of donuts, each ate 1 donut. How many are left?
9. What “break” is happening for most school students this month
March Break/ Reading Week/ Spring Break
10. Grapefruit league refers to spring training for what professional sport?
Major League Baseball