1. Two members of what band recently did a cover of the Tragically Hip’s song “Ahead by a Century”?
2. Yesterday the Toronto Raptors faced the Orlando Magic.. who won the game?
Answer: Toronto Raptors
3. What was the title of the 1998 Disney movie that starred “Flik”, an inventive ant who was always messing things up for his colony?
Answer: A Bug’s Life
5. What does the “M” in MRI stand for?
6. Which is the only American state that begins with the letter “P”?
7. Spell Pennsylvania
8. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
Answer: Leonardo da Vinci
9. T/F Ellen is coming to Canada next Month
10. If Sarah bought a t-shirt for $10 what would her new total be including 13% tax?