1) There are 4 suits in a standard deck of cards. NAME one of the red suits.
2) In which city are the Kool FM studios located?
3) NAME the Green Bay Packers football quarterback who made a small cameo on the last ‘Game of Thrones’ episode.
4) Sharon has collected 375 stamps. She has 140 less than Michelle. How many stamps does Michelle have?
5) Who is the mascot for the cereal ‘Frosted Flakes’?
(Tony the Tiger)
6) What type of fruit are Granny Smith, Golden Delicious and Gala all brands of?
7) The Toronto Raptors start their series with the Milwaukee Bucks tonight. Is the game in Toronto or Milwaukee?
8) Stratus and Cumulus are types of what?
9) When Canada had pennies, Queen Elizabeth the second was on one side, WHAT was on the other?
10) TRUE OR FALSE: There are 30 days in the month of May.