1) Sarah Rose Summers was crowned Miss USA Monday night. What state was she representing? West Virginia –OR– Nebraska?
2) TRUE or FALSE: Alliumphobia is a fear of garlic.
3) What is the main ingredient used in guacamole?
4) SPELL: Fluorescent.
5) What food does the Giant Panda mainly eat?
6) NAME the manager for the Toronto Blue Jays?
7) What is 175 divided by 5 equal?
8) NAME the Aloha US State?
9) Who was crowned the American Idol winner Monday night?
10) What is the official title of Prince Harry and Meghan Markel now that they’re married?
(Duke & Duchess of Sussex)